Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Cape town on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, competitive rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of an assigned project. You will manage projects from inception to completion in order to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking 2 Senior Network Engineers to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, attractive salary with benefits and an excellent working environment.
Skills and certifications
Join a fast-paced tech company in Cape Town providing innovative business tools as their next Senior Front-End Developer. Your main role will be working on a productised solution that is established in the market and looking to further enhance its interfaces and offering.
Familiarity with the following:
Strategic objective: grow business, reach client satisfaction and achieve valuable ROI.
This role is responsible for managing digital and/ or online projects from concept to completion within budget and resource allocation.
Projects will include Website productions, online tools, web applications and digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will be capable of interfacing with professionals at the highest organizational levels within the client base.
Daily tasks involve planning, tracking, reviewing, managing and measuring results using the factory project management software(s).
This position reports to the operations manager.
Ensuring that projects are produced in a correct, cost effective and timely manner
Ensuring that projects are in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
Scope project requirements and prepare budget
Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress
Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
Communicate with the team and ensure members are on board with delegated tasks
Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
Keeping KPIs and project milestones
Forming strong relationships with clients
Updating key stakeholders on project status
Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
Can identify the core of client brief and provide direction to development across senior production team members
Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Production management
Delivering the numbers (chasing the coin)
Assign & schedule project tasks
Prepare & monitor project schedules & budgets
Contribute to client proposals & quotes
Assess and evaluate project success
Proven work experience as a digital project manager
Hands on experience with project management software
Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
Excellent organization and time management skills
Communication and team management skills
BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Partner Manager to join our dynamic and busy Services Partnering Team within our Commercial & Delivery Assurance Division.
The successful individual will be responsible for delivering Partner Management, Business Management, Commercial and Program management with our key partners within the Managed and Professional Services businesses across our International business.
The role is highly varied and will operate across the Computacenter Group to manage sales opportunities requiring partner outcomes, interfacing with a number of sales, service management and customer solution design teams.
This position does not carry line management responsibility, and will have no direct reports.
To work with Sales, Service Management and Solution Design teams to develop Partner Service outcomes, by developing partner relationships, commercial management of the solution, contract and SoW management.
To understand, develop, retain and grow a partner eco-system, which helps our sales and service management teams to win, renew and innovate on our customer commitments.
To commercially manage the partner eco-system, that drives competitive advantage for our business and provides our customers with long term value. Developing frameworks, agreements and pricing strategies that keep us relevant and competitive in the market.
To understand and drive the service catalogue across both business and service lines that enable us to drive partner outcomes across the scope of the business, both domestically and internationally.
Provide regular measurement and monitoring to ensure commercial and contractual risks are mitigated and managed.
Drive our partner eco-system to deliver Continual Service Improvement, balancing costs and quality appropriate to the service and customer requirement.
Will be working with a UK & DE team remotely
The Ideal Candidate
Able to speak and read in German (Essential)
Experience of managing a partner, or partner eco-system for commercial and contractual purposes across International business.
Experience of managing multiple stakeholders to drive programmatic success
Experience of working in an international business with multiple service lines
Proven experience of delivering high standards of customer service
Excellent interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
Excellent commercial management skills, with proven track record
Ability to learn, develop and grow in a fast paced environment
Willingness to ‘get things done’, with a high level of adaptability and flexibility
Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to proactively engage with internal and external contacts
Highly motivated with a proactive approach to personal development, with a ‘growth mindset’
Positive and proactive attitude with a drive for continual improvement
FDA (Front Desk Assistant)
Temporary Assignment in Mowbray, Cape Town
Residence Reception, Higher Education
Effectively provide administrative and front of house services at residence level
Assist in co-ordinating, executing and monitoring Student Housing policy and services at a residence level
Effective record keeping and liaison with Student Housing & Residence Life central office IRO allocations
Effective co-ordination and training of student reception staff at a residence level
We are looking to expand our specialist recruitment team in 2022 and if you are an experienced recruiter with specialist sector alignment and wanting a new challenge, please submit your application.
This position would be ideal for an experienced recruiter looking to build their own business within a framework of existing infrastructure, wanting more flexibility and autonomy, with a long-term outlook and various exit possibilities in terms of the client book you have built up over the years. Ideally you will have a strong network, solid business development skills and wanting more from your career, both in terms of remuneration options as well as fulfilment.
Who we are:
We are a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides a comprehensive and focused recruitment service for small, medium and large corporate clients, both locally and internationally.
As a specialist consultancy, we are agile, flexible, innovative and strive to ensure the best possible match for our clients. Whether recruiting for entry or executive level, on a permanent or on a contract basis, our entire culture is based on the concept of “listen, advise, deliver”. We listen to our clients and candidates, understand their key drivers and then advise them as to the best approach to ensure effective delivery.
Our consultants have a defined sector alignment, either by way of qualifications, working experience or recruitment experience, ensuring a stronger understanding of the roles, deepening their market knowledge and allowing them to develop stronger networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
Nice to have:
Other skills and attributes:
What's On Offer:
Senior Logistics Engineer, Operations, Sigma
Neg in line with skills and experience
Multinational, leading supplier of global solutions within the transport logistics industry, operating in South Africa and Africa, are looking for a top calibre and experienced Senior Logistics Engineer to join their team.
In this role, be responsible for initiating and implementing large continuous improvement projects of multiple operations; drive change management and training to stabilize projects and ensure adoption; create business cases for automation and mechanization projects; implement and stabilizing automation and mechanization projects; applying principles of Lean, with the required data analysis to identify synergies and cost savings in multiclient facilities; ensure Sigma best practices are considered and implemented from the start with new client implementations as well as managing and up-skills junior logistics graduates
BEng or BSc or Industrial Engineering degree essential 3 – 4 years+ industrial engineering experience within logistics s environment essential. Advanced Excel and some exposure to Autocade and experience across multiblade / logistic activities / verticals essential
Expanding, exciting concern with a vibrant future!!
If this role is in line with your career aspirations, email email@example.com – SET Consulting
Note – we pay referral fees to successful candidate placements.
Please note, if you have not heard back from us within 1 week, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The Client Experience Manager will be responsible for creating an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience through value propositions that enhance tenant experience thereby facilitating strong tenant retention and growth. Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and a sense of community-attuned to tenant needs throughout the duration of the lease term.
Develop innovative customer add-on services attuned to tenant needs, through collaborative and financially astute business opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
Client Experience Management:
• Develop tenant experience guidelines and training
o sign in process at reception
o training of front desk personnel
o brochures and information management
o display, flower and décor presentation
• Communicate with tenants (welcoming them into the building, celebrating lease anniversaries, address complaints, finding solutions to problems, offering information, being visible)
• Facilitate exit interviews
• Establish a presence at buildings with regular catch ups with tenants, identify opportunities for client inter-action by understanding the nature of the client’s business and their supply chain creating introductions and collaborations for business between tenants.
• Analyse and gather information on tenant needs
• Collaborate with external parties to enlists the relevant service/amenities that are required within each building and/or area that will add value to the tenant experience:
o coffee and food availability and procurement
o laundry services (e.g. arrange service provider will collect)
o car cleaning services
o stationary organisations
o chauffeur services
o closely located hotel accommodation for visitors. Special offers and rates can be negotiated for our clients. Retailers and service providers offer this as part of their promotional activity.
• Negotiate and Manage Service Level agreements with these organisations to ensure the quality and presentation are aligned with THE clients brand.
• Ensure cost effectiveness of these services.
• Develop model to ensure these services are attractive and cost effective to existing clients
• Create a communication strategy dealing with appropriate area related info. They will create ‘touch points’ with our clients, which builds connectivity and opens opportunities for relevant team members to develop
• Talks and events of public interest can be sourced as an opportunity for collective training, information sharing and connection between tenants. Even organising events as simple as wine and beer tasting in the foyer / reception – it gets clients together and creates a community
• Support the planning and supervision of educational, professional and personal development events based on tenant needs
• Recommend best practices for the benefit of the broader company related to tenant experience, new deals, hospitality services, operations, events and training
• Ensure that tenants buildings are in good condition reflecting the Growthpoint brand
• Escalate any maintenance issues to the relevant facilities/ property management team
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience in operations, ideally in hospitality or customer services.
• Client centric.
• Fluent language and understanding of diverse cultures required.
• Confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish.
• Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.
• Attention to detail, well organised and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
• Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus.
• Responsive with a can-do attitude
Competencies and Skills
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
• Ability to embrace and foster continuous change and improvement (Innovative).
• A flexible, adaptable approach to work and the ability to work well with a broad range of both functions and personalities, establishing yourself as part of a team.
• A passion for people, places, communication and creativity
We are looking for a Tech Recruitment Manager to manage and oversee their company’s tech hiring.
The recruitment manager will work closely with their recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating tech candidates. You will have a proven recruitment management background.
You should also be knowledgeable about labour legislation and Tech/IT recruitment
The ideal candidate is a team leader who can make effective decisions quickly.
Ultimately, you will manage their recruitment to ensure you hire qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs.
More about my Client’s fantastic position:
They are looking to hire a highly organised, detail-oriented Senior Executive Assistant to support their CEO. The ideal candidate should be able to successfully handle a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to supporting senior leadership in day-to-day operational duties, as well as general administration. The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment and be excited about their mission and potential. You should have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
Your roles and responsibilities
Your skills and experience:
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Our client, a leading apparel and footwear manufacturing company, seeks to employ a Paid Media Specialist to join their growing and vibrant marketing and commerce team.
Please note that this role is specifically for a candidate who has solid experience in either the apparel, footwear or consumer goods sector, and who has a proven background in the day to day management of ad accounts across multiple networks and platforms, such as YouTube, Google ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc
KEY REQUIREMENTS TO MEET FOR CONSIDERATION
You must be able to work independently, or as part of a productive team and be proactive in your approach to ensuring the profitability of the company.
Please note that should you not be currently resident in the region and area advertised but still wish to apply, the cost of travel for interviews and relocation will be for your expense.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period
Excellent opportunity at an established and growing medium-sized audit and accounting firm for an experienced and future-minded Audit Professional. This is an ideal opportunity for an auditor with a long-term oversight wanting to grow within the role and in the business. The firm is situated in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
The ideal candidate will be a registered CA(SA) and have completed SAICA articles with some supervisory or management experience. AGA(SA), CA(SA) eligible and candidates still en route to this designation will also be considered.
Managing (including billing) a client portfolio consisting of various entity types providing audits, independent reviews, compilations and accounting and tax related services.
This firm of Chartered Accountants (SA) and Registered Auditors offers a variety of services with the aim of continuously looking for cost-effective, value-added solutions to their clients’ business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
Help define a fintech company that is reframing payments in the travel industry. We’re growing a team that is focused on delivering market leading payment services to some of Africa’s most successful travel brands. And we’d like your help.
Our Client provides travel companies with the tools and services to add-value to their global payment flows. We use innovative and clean design thinking to solve a complex set of challenges, in a business function that is traditionally seen as a drain on resources.
Our fully supported treasury management platform enables clients to present invoices to their customers for payment in a wide range of currencies using multiple different payment methods. It is built with trust and reliability at its core, allowing our clients to focus their energy and creativity on what they do best.
At the heart of our business are our people: intelligent, optimistic, resilient, self-reflective. If you thrive on technology and working smartly, there’s opportunity to excel, develop and advance your career.
This role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take the lead in customer acquisition and retention. You will be ultimately responsible for driving new sales to our platform and ensuring the successful integration thereof into their business for the long-term.
We have built a robust system that can scale quickly, we’re looking for the right person to get us there.
The company platform is built on Salesforce, the world's number one CRM. You’ll be working with this technology to:
· Achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to successful onboarding
· Ensure you are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing the company with the utmost professionalism & integrity
· Confidently close face-to-face opportunities, resulting in customers utilising as many suitable products & services as possible
· Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations
· Enquire, prioritise and respond to customer queries and concerns on an ongoing basis
· Discern the major customer desires and problems and communicate them to the development team
· Run quarterly and annual performance reviews
· Grow out a team and assume managerial
responsibilities when the sales revenue increases sufficiently
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The right person to come onboard is going to have:
· Experience working in a senior sales role with high value clients international clients
· A proven ability to meet and exceed targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
· A significant track record of getting high value prospects to a operable status
· A strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement
· A sound knowledge of the African travel landscape
· Experience working within the Fintech space
· A passion for technology and exposure to a rapidly scaling environment
Join our vibrant team and you’ll have the opportunity to:
· Work under leadership with a forward-thinking approach to business
· Work with international clients
· Enjoy flexible working hours and a progressive remote working policy
· Receive intentional input and mentoring on your professional and personal development
· Be part of a close office community that promotes creativity and wellness
· Join a team that recognises and celebrates individual contributions to team wins
Seeking an experienced Technical Sales Rep / Product Specialist, will consider candidates from Paarl, Malmesbury, Stellenbosch and surrounding areas.
Focus on increasing the sales of technological animal feed additives, cleaning and hygiene products for the feed, livestock and food industries
Focus on the market: Animal feed mills, livestock operations (dairy farms, poultry and pigs), abattoirs and processing plants
Responsible for customer needs analysis
Recommend suitable products
Give clients a holistic view of product features
Draft proposals and customer reports
Obtain new business and retain current business
Keep abreast of market trends
Valid drivers' license
Own reliable vehicle
Matric - completed
Relevant diploma OR BCom/ BSc degree
No less than 4 years' Technical sales experience
Must be willing to travel more than 4000 km's and spend 4nights away from home each month
Excellent sales track record
Great negotiation skills
Excellent client relationship builder
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link