Purpose of the role:
A full-time incumbent to take ownership of increasing the brand's market share by selling appropriate risk solutions to prospective commercial-line insurance clients and managing the service delivery of the client acquisition portfolio. The company requires fully qualified commercial insurance experts to accelerate its growth and market-competitive strategies for its commercial-line client portfolio over the next five years.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop and Implement a Pro-Active sales plan according to agreed Targets
- Meet agreed on new business targets
- Provide after-sales service to ensure/ new business Vest
- Identify and build a relationship with Partners
- Write quality new business aligned to sales/marketing plan
- Negotiate with Insurers Re- Premium and Quotations
- Do Up and cross-selling on existing and new business
- Load policies, amendments, and endorsements on the system promptly
- Ensure 1st premium payment processes and debits are discussed and agreed with the clients
- Ensure data integrity on all systems
- General correspondence and e-mails to clients according to company standards
- Responsible for Pro-Active underwriting.
- Responsible for Re-Active underwriting.
- Adhere to underwriting criteria-FAIS requirements and set company standards
- Min 6 years’ experience within a short term commercial-lines insurance – including 3 years in a Sales Environment
- Level 4 FETC Short-Term Insurance Qualification
- Level 4 FETC Wealth Management
- RE: Representatives