Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Inbound and Outbound customer calls
• Show strong adherence to company processes and policies.
• Professional handling of situations involving dissatisfied clients.
• Troubleshooting for clients who are trying to navigate the Medway Website and Mobile App.
• Matric Certificate, minimum education requirement.
• Preferable to have an NQF4 qualification.
• Medical aid/medical insurance industry experience essential.
• Superior customer service proven track record required.
• Strong ability to multi-task, work quickly and accurately.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Reliable transport.
Only applicants, that meet the above criteria, will be considered.
If you haven't been contacted within two weeks consider your application unsuccessful.