Must be able to think and work independently within the Company policy framework.
* Analyse portfolios and summarise for ease of reference
* Have the relevant FAIS credits ( Advantage)
* Passed RE 5 (Representatives Exam)
* Age - ideally late twenties early thirties
* Must have At least 5 years relevant Short Term Insurance experience in Domestic Underwriting,.
* ideally having worked for a broker or a insurance company.
* Must be a Team player.
* Willing to work and ensure the job gets done
* Self-driven and able to start working independently in the near future,
* Starting Salary R 10000 - R 15 000 cost to company Dependent on proven experience and qualifications
* Company is Target Driven and bonus will be paid once departmental targets have been exceeded
* Monday – Friday 8:00 -17h00 with a 60 minutes lunch break.
The short term department never closes so you would be required to attend to client queries after hours as well to ensure our service levels remain consistent.
If you feel you are up to the task , then please send through your Cv and Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and reference checked *