TOP VACANCY ALERT
Our international client in the automotive industry and based in Uitenhage is looking to employ a experienced and qualified Quality Engineer.
Don't miss our to join tis world class manufacturer - apply today.
Main purpose of the position:
To ensure that problem analysis is done to the required Group guidelines and meets the customer’s expectations. The QA Engineer has to clearly define and coordinate corrective actions.
- Establishing root causes and implement corrective actions for allocated quality problems
- Interfacing with various departments within the company
- Present findings / reports at various forums and management structures
- Liaising with overseas counterparts with regard to build/quality matters
- Coordinate and be accountable for Body Shop and Paint Shop Quality issues
- Lead cross functional teams when required
- Monitor and reporting of non-conformances and processes and initiating corrective actions to drive early detection
Education and Experience:
- Have a minimum National Diploma in one of the engineering sciences
- Have 3 -5 years’ experience within the manufacturing industry
- BSc Degree / B-Tech Mechanical / Metallurgy or Mechatronics Engineering
- Toolmaker trade
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements:
- Have good report writing and presentation skills
- Have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of Press, Body and Paint Shop production processes
- Sound problem-solving skills and Quality Tools e.g. Fish-bone, FMEA, SPC & DOE
- Experience in interpreting measuring reports and technical drawings
- Be computer literate in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint , Word)
- Be assertive and have the ability to motivate
- Be a team player and be able to work under pressure
The following will be advantageous:
- A knowledge of German language
- Experience in engineering packages (CATIA, CAD)
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.