Job Description and Responsibilities
• Preparing specifications for facilities (enquiry’s, cost estimates, project justifications and technical evaluation of tenders) requirements
• Frequent liaising with external suppliers and internal customers
• Managing contractor’s work and ensuring adherence to project requirements, relevant safety requirements and standards • Consulting with other planning sections in an advisory capacity or service provider, to meet their needs for continuous improvement of equipment/systems
• Establishing project timing plans and project control to ensure the adherence to deadlines, cost and quality
• Preparing information for management decision-making and strategic planning with regards to cost and potential production solutions
• Managing SQL data for facilities and systems, to support production
• Developing in-house and innovative solutions for production challenges.
• Using various engineering techniques (Civil, Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical) to achieve best holistic solutions
Education and Experience
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com.">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.