Mechanical Engineering Foreman (Agri/Forestry), Eastern Cape, Rneg + Ben + Company Housing
- Grade 12
- Trade Tested Fitter And Or Millwright
- 5 Years Exp As A Mechanical Foreman In A Continuous Production Environment ( Large Industrial Machinery Working To Close Tolerances)
- Proven Track Record In Effectively Supervising A Mechanical Maintenance Department
- Continuous Production Facility In Pulp And Paper Industry Would Be Advantage
- No Construction Or Mining Industry
- Able To Work On Heights And Confined Spaces
- Family Needs To Relocate With Candidate
- Sap Purchasing Advantage
- Iso Experience Would Be Advantage
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment in the department, to ensure that the equipment complies with Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications and acceptable engineering standards, in order to achieve utilisation and performance standards
- A sound technical knowledge and the ability to diagnose faults or problems with equipment, conduct Root Cause failure analysis and recommend remedial action.
- To control and improve the preventative maintenance system, including conducting routine time-based inspections to improve plant efficiencies.
- Ensure the availability of sufficient spares and maintain standby equipment in the correct condition.
- Solid understanding and experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, chain conveyors, boilers, bearings, couplings, drawings (development & interpretation), basic welding
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions