Our client is looking to recruit an Insurance Project Coordinator to join their team.
Brief Job Description:
As an Insurance Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing / coordinating internal building insurance claims, internal / external redecoration, and refurbishment projects on behalf of our clients.
You will be responsible for managing the building insurance claims through to completion of the project.
- Managing multiple insurance projects, scheduling, diary management, budget, and profit margins control.
- Effective and accurate communication of relevant insurance claim information to clients and contractors.
- Continuous control of insurance claims progression and taking action and initiative in concluding them in a cost and time effective manner.
- Preparing and sending accurate project sign offs to clients and invoicing completed projects.
- Planning and organizing monthly meetings with Director.
- Arranging estimate appointments, typing, and sending proposal documents to the brokers.
- Liaising with clients, loss adjusters and contractors in person, over the telephone and via email.
- Carry out onsite inspections where necessary.
- Keep up to date records of all insurance claims / projects through the insurance works schedule/
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards.
- Good communicator, both spoken and written. Able to speak to people at different levels (e.g., Directors of blocks, builders, and Property Managers)/
- Not afraid of challenges.
- Good competence with Excel and use of other Office software.
Salary: To be discussed depending on level of experience.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Area: Stellenbosch area.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement.