A group of farms in the Stellenbosch / Franschhoek area is looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Must be a conceptual thinker.
- Must be reliable and must be able to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Should display remarkable conflict management skills.
- Must have a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Must be efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
Area: Stellenbosch area.
Salary offered: R10 000 – R12 000 per month (depending on experience).
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement.