Web Developer/ Web Application Architect / Team Lead
This role is primarily a Web application full stack architect:
1. Create a technical design to solve a business requirement in an elegant fashion
2. Be able to express trade-offs between various potential solutions
3. Communicate effectively and work as part of a high functioning, high delivery team.
4. Write neat, elegant, high quality and efficient code
5. Leverage previous experience to assist in good decision making
6. Assist other team members to develop their skills
7. Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
Knowledge, Attributes and Skills
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong capability for backend development in C# .NET and MSSQL including .NET core, EntityFramework and T-SQL
• Strong pattern knowledge – MVVM / MVC, Dependency Injection etc.
• Strong grasp of security principles
• Exposure to various forms of testing – Unit testing, integration testing etc.
• Be able to communicate effectively through appropriate channels (Video Conferencing, Instant messaging, e-mail etc.)
• Must be university degreed with excellent marks at university
• Show excellence in all job positions they have been involved in (& in their personal life)
Experience should indicate a history of successful achievement. This should be a common thread throughout school, post school studies & work achievement.
Web Application Development:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in web development
Prior experience which may be beneficial to this role:
• Knowledge of FinTech software products
• Strong business analysis skills
• Knowledge of Atomic design principals
Education & Qualifications
Minimum requirement: A relevant university degree (Must be able to provide transcripts)
The package will reflect the experience and ability of the successful candidate. This will include a salary and a discretionary bonus.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.