General Employment - Other General Employment
A listed and expanding Mining entity in the DRC is looking for experienced Underground Fitters to join their operations onsite.
**please note, prior experience in Rest of Africa is essential
The ideal incumbent for this role is someone who has had significant and impactful exposure in a high-profile Mining environment working on Underground Mining Fleet – LHD Loader Machines and Drill Rigs.
The role is a FIFO role and rotation will be discussed upon offer stage.
KPIs incIude (not exhaustive):
• Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance on Underground Mining Fleet as discussed above
• Always adhering to Best Practice HSE principles and guidelines
• Preventative maintenance
• Attending to repairs, breakdowns of various Underground Mining Fleet
• Perform fault-finding and root cause analysis
• Interacting with team members in order to ensure effective Underground operations
• Prior experience in maintenance of Underground Mining Equipment in the Mining sector (+5 years)
• If one has Epiroc/Atlas Copco maintenance experience it would be highly beneficial
• Red Seal certification or equivalent
• Prior Maintenance experience in Rest of Africa