To develop and implement Learning and Talent Development strategies and initiatives within the organisation to ensure optimal organisational performance and sustainability.
Key Performance Areas include:
Leaning and Development:
• Develop and implement the Talent Management strategy to strengthen functional and management capability across organisation
• Identify learning requirements through a credible learning needs analysis process and compile an organisational learning plan
• Provide guidance regarding learning and development practices, policies and procedures to managers and employees
• Develop, maintain and produce learning and development status reports and statistical information
• Ensure integration of learning and development initiatives to talent management (e.g. competency model, performance management, succession planning and career management)
• Evaluate and monitor the development and effectiveness of learning and development initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with the skill development related legislation and regulations, including fulfilling SDF functions
• Continuously benchmark and align organisational learning strategy to best practice, including digitilisation and readiness for the fourth industrial revolution.
• Develop and maintain talent development strategies and initiatives that drive effectiveness and efficiency in the FIC
• Provides talent development support to HR and business leadership
• Partners with HRBP in building capabilities for driving the implementation of a high-performance culture
• Leads the talent management process and collaborate with the HRBP and Divisional management on implementation of development and succession plans
• Oversee talent reviews and implementation of action plans and retention strategies in order to effectively build a talent pipeline for leadership and critical positions
• Offering Talent Management advisory and implementation services to line managers and HR Business Partners to ensure the integration of best practice methods to relevant talent solutions
• Continually assessing the competitiveness of all talent programs and practices against comparable entities and sectors.
• Implement systems to evaluate effectiveness of learning interventions
• Manage the Learning and Talent Development team
• Coaches and performance manage the team
• Manages the development of the team
• Perform other duties as may be assigned or may be necessary to enable the effectiveness of the Talent Management strategy
• Grade 12
• Bachelor’s (Honours) degree in Industrial Psychology or equivalent
Skills and Knowledge required:
• Legislative Framework (SAQA requirements, Skills development statutory requirements) knowledge
• Root Cause /Need Analysis skills
• Research skills
• Solution Design skills
• Presentation skills
• Project management skills (Intermediate)
• Coaching skills
• Facilitation skills
• Organisational Effectiveness
• Writing skills
• Presentation skills
• Reporting skills
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in L&D, Talent Development or OD
• Minimum 3 years leading an L&D, Talent Development or OD function
• Experience in designing talent and development solutions
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
• Proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Agile and comfortable with change – a can-do attitude
• Strong team player who can adapt quickly to changing requirements
• Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written and interpersonal communications, and proven effective instructor and facilitator
• Demonstrated ability to, collaborate, influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
• Experience in developing e-learning and development of blended learning solutions
• Ability to successfully manage multiple project simultaneously
• Self-driven, energetic, creative and strong ability to prioritise.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.