Saturday, 19 June 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Drivers License
- Own Vehicle
- Receive and dispatch stock.
- Perform stock related clerical work in Google Docs, Excel and Libre Office. (Important)
- Utilize Inventory software platforms to check in products and compare deliveries to outstanding purchase orders.
- Prepare purchase Lists.
- Place orders that help replenish stock items as and when required.
- Control and regulate stock on hand, returns and damages. Arrange for RMA documentation to suppliers for returns.
- Book courier deliveries.
- Track shipments and keep the records up-to-date on a day-to-day basis
- Relay shipment information to customers.
- Collaborate with purchasing to determine when products are missing from deliveries, picking lists and purchase orders.
- Work closely with order pickers and packers to make sure that each packaged order has the correct amount and types of products.
- Enter purchase and stock details (invoices, vendor details, pricing) into the internal databases.
- Print invoices, shipping labels, courier documentation, picking lists, purchase orders.
- Oversee picking and packing staff.
- Collect stock at Suppliers.
- Package stock.
- Oversee product storage.
- Manage and maintain inventory audits and stock taking on a regular basis.
- Perform routine maintenance checks of the warehouse area and perform clean-up.