Do you LOVE Apple products?
Are you good with people?
Our client, a retail outlet situated in Somerset West, is looking for a dynamic Sales Assistant to join their team.
Our client is offering certified pre-owned as well as new Apple products to the public. They buy-sell-trade and repair iPhones, iMacs, MacBooks, Smart watches, and iPads on site while the client is waiting.
- Provide positive customer communication and experience though face-to-face, phone and email.
- Create quotes, orders, work-orders, and invoices for sales and service.
- Assist with shipping /receiving and organization / maintenance of sales areas.
- Able to sell Apple-based services, accessories, and software to fit customer needs.
- Enthusiastic and familiar with Apple hardware and software.
- Previous working experience in sales and in the cell phone industry essential.
- Good with people and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Organized, reliable, trustworthy, and punctual.
- Quick and willing to learn new skills. This is a position that can evolve.
- Flexible with schedule when required.
- Energetic, has a positive approach to challenges; motivated and innovative.
- Multitasks well and ability to work under pressure.
- Find solutions for customers through Apple-focused solutions, products, accessories, and software.
- Primary person to meet and greet customers as required.
- Primary person to answer and direct calls as required.
- Inform customers on repair and order status when they call or come in.
- Create work-orders for customers and complete basic computer diagnosis.
- Create custom quotes and orders for customers.
- Record customer payments and customer notes on orders within POS system.
- Basic computer set-up for new computers.
- Help with day-to-day items of running the business.
- Assist with pick-ups, deliveries and errands as required.
- Assist in scheduling consultations, repairs, and onsite visits.
- Assist in displays, organizing of stock and inventory.
- Proficient in providing the right solutions to customers.
Salary offered: R12 000 – R15 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Area: Somerset West.
Please apply online if you meet the requirements.
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.