We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to manage our purchase orders and invoices. In this role, you will verify customer information, issue invoices, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports. You may also be required to process timesheets.
To ensure success, Sales Administrators should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding Sales Administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role within an automotive dealership
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as Signio
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.