Relevant 3 year Information Technology or business-related qualification
• Minimum of 1 year Business/Process Analysis experience
• Exposure to relevant methodology and tools e.g. Process modelling tools, project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
• Exposure in solution design workshops
• Working knowledge in delivering typical Business Analysis Artefacts
• Faculty Training Institute Business Analysis qualification advantageous
• Displays an innate willingness to learn and keep abreast of current methodologies and technologies
• Identifies the information needed to solve a problem
• Sets priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important for effective delivery
• Manages time effectively to accomplish what needs to get done
• Prepares basic presentations that are logically structured
• Speaks clearly and understandably when interacting with others.
• Understands how self is perceived by others and works to establish rapport
• Responds to change with appropriate sense of commitment and enthusiasm
• Actively engages in change to better understand the effects on own role
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link