CREDITORS ACCOUNTANT – Claremont / Newlands
Competitive salary on offer!
Our Client, a Global Investment Firm is offering this exciting career opportunity within their dynamic team of Finance professionals.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Accounting degree / diploma / relevant qualification
· Min 3-5 years relevant and proven creditors experience is essential with exposure gained in the financial services | investment | renewable energy arena being advantageous!
· Good working MS Excel is essential (Intermediate+) and MS Office
· Experience working with accounting systems (particularly Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous!)
· Strong knowledge of complex accounting standards would be a plus!
To apply for this vacancy, please forward a detailed copy of your CV to Lameez Dollie on email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org and Nicole Spamers on email@example.com
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.