Our client is currently looking for a Financial Administrator / Junior Bookkeeper to assist with some key clients when it comes to all their accounting needs.
- Preparing and drafting of financial statements and management accounts.
- Processing of financial statements for yearly clients.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance.
- Perform general accounting functions.
- Client communication.
- Processing of data.
- General administration.
- Grade 12.
- Currently busy with studies for a Bookkeeping / Accounting Diploma or Accounting Degree.
- No previous working experience is needed, but previous experience within an accounting firm will be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Strong accuracy and detail focused.
- Excellent administrative abilities.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, and spreadsheets.
- Sound oral and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
- Ability to accurately use accounting software.
- High-energy professional.
- A thirst for knowledge and driven to learn new skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication abilities.
Full time position.
Area: Somerset West and surrounds.
Salary: R10 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.