Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Tester to join their team in Sandton on a contract basis . Our client offers great benefits, stability, growth and an attractive salary.
Testing skills across all levels within the business either in order to replace turnover or due to growth. You will be required to work closely with the development team and ensure that the requirements delivered to our clients are correct and of the highest quality.
- Must be familiar with the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- The tester is expected to understand the various types of testing that are employed in a software engineering project such as negative, functional, black box, boundary testing etc.
- Must be able to create test cases based off functional specifications
- Must be able to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Must be able to execute all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression)
- Must be able to document and communicate test results to Test Manager
- Log defects in the defect tracking system
- Experience in creating automated tests using automated testing tools (Preferably Selenium)
- Coding / technical background is a plus
- Experience using SQL is a plus
- At least two years testing experience
- IT related qualification
- ISTQB – Foundation Certificate
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required