The line manager is looking for someone who is hungry for business and wants to grow relationships within the relevant market. This person must be at a level to engage with and grow relationships with senior management and executives, but also be willing to get their hands dirty. They must come preferably from the beverage or specialty food ingredients industry in the last 5 years. A qualification in and exposure to Food Science and Consumer Science will be a great advantage. Someone with experience in working with targets and budgets and able to hit the ground running and someone who has a good reputation in the beverage industry.
- Marketing, sales and troubleshooting of specialised ingredients into the beverage Industry.
- Strengthen and expand business with existing and new customers to maximise growth and to obtain specific volume objectives.
- Strengthen regional footprint growth of beverage portfolio within Gauteng and KZN at Multi-level relationships at Key Customers and regular visits.
- Negotiate sales contracts with customers.
- Management of customer pricing margins.
- Assist in management of inventory within company targets.
- Assist in driving project pipe line and key projects across the business.
- Prepare annual sales budget and monthly sales reports.
- Provides timely reports and information as required by management, including updates to sales estimates.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Food Technology, Food Science, or Consumer Science qualifications would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG Beverage sale.
- Key Account Management skills.
- Drivers’ license.
- Prepared to travel.
- Business aptitude with strong value-based selling techniques and Commercial awareness.
- Self-managed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong communication and attention to detail (written and verbal).
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong team player