A well-known FMCG company is looking for a Training Manager to join their team of energetic professionals. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and come from the industry.
- Relevant training qualification
- 5 – 8 years working experience in a similar role
- Managing a store used for training purposes as well as training new staff
- Managing stock levels.
- Ensuring the store places the correct orders from all suppliers and that each store has adequate stock at all times.
- Ensuring the product quality of all finished foods as well as the quality of all products produced to the predetermined standards set by H/O.
- Ensuring all stores are clean and the hygiene levels are appropriate.
- Ensuring all the stores deliver efficient service to all our customers.
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained and in good working condition.
- Monitoring and evaluating training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Managing the training budget.
- Submitting Annual Training Report and Workplace skills plan to SETA for SDL Contribution Claim back.
- Providing opportunities for ongoing development in line with NQF requirements.
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring the training programs as necessary and in line with NQF standards.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Keeping up to date with the government training requirements.
- Surveying the staff to determine which competencies require more training.