Our client is opening up a new plant and are recruiting for a Toolmaker, who has injection moulding experience.
- Attend to all tooling breakdowns
- Carry out activity to repair/resolve breakdown of tooling
- Advise management of tooling problems with recommendation to minimize the number of breakdowns
- Provide on-line relief and assistance when required
- Carry out preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Complete all supporting documentation within the timeframes and in the correct format
- Analyse proposed modifications and provide input regarding the implementation of ideas
- Actively support and encourage employee involvement in MDW activities to generate ideas for continuous improvement
- Implement and support 5s activities
- Training and maintaining workplace safety standards and a safe working environment.
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Trade-Tested Toolmaker accredited
- Technical N3 Qualification
- 3+ Years Related experience as a Toolmaker.
- Automotive industry with Injection moulding background is non negotiable
- Technical skills: Ability to read drawings
- Technical skills: Ability to work precise dimensions and tolerance
- Ability to read/use CAD would be an advantage.