Together with our client we are recruiting for a passionate and self-motivated Software Developer to join the company’s growing team of Engineers and Developers working on their ground-breaking digital radio communication technology.
You shall be responsible for the development of digital communication systems software.
They provide a stimulating and engaging environment where the company pride themselves on their high standards (both in terms of employees and products). You will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals of ability and application have the support to develop rewarding careers.
- International travel opportunities and exposure to international clients.
- Assistance with post-graduate studies.
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and expertise from the senior employees who are experts in their respective fields and are eager to mentor co-workers.
- Work on cutting edge technology, new and existing standards and the company’s proprietary products.
- You will receive lunch daily.
- 0-5 years of software development experience in a professional capacity
- A degree in one of the following:
- Eng Electronic Engineering or
- Eng Computer Engineering or
- Sc Computer Science (or similar)
Responsibility of position
- Your main responsibility shall be the design and development of embedded software relating to digital communication systems.
- Development of embedded digital communications software components
- Responsible for understanding the relevant standards and requirements specifications
- Developing software in accordance relevant standards and requirements specifications
- Specialised Knowledge and Experience Preferred
- Experience developing embedded applications with C++
- Experience with the Code Composer (TI) stack
- Basic knowledge of using a Windows-based environment for (C++) development
- Experience with FPGA firmware development, VHDL Quartus and Modelsim toolchain
- Experience with low-level driver development
Soft Skills Preferred
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Should you comply with all the requirements as above, kindly email a CV together with your academic transcript and a head and shoulder photo to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will not be considered without your academic transcript and a photo