General Employment - Other General Employment
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using modern programming languages.
- Documentation of systems built and maintenance of documentation.
- Producing database SQL code and maintaining.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Build and maintain new software systems using mathematical models and scientific analysis to predict outcomes and measure design consequences.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Assist in maintaining code quality, organization and automation
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field Experience:
- Five years of development using C# with LINQ
- Experience using relational databases like MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of at least one modern programming language
- Strong SQL development skills
- Source Control
- Proven experience as an Application Developer
- Familiarity with the common programming design/architectural patterns Advantageous Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with DevOps and automated deployment
RMG Recruitment (Pty) Ltd