Purpose - The Payroll Administrator will be responsible to provide efficient data processing and administration service to the payroll department to ensure accurate payroll records of employees as well as to contribute to the timeous an accurate payment of salaries or wages.
- Accurate processing of new employees, transfers, promotions, and terminations. Ensure correct documentation are submitted for processing.
- Upload relevant documentation to SAGE 300.
- Payroll processing of earnings and deductions, as well as external payments (Union, Garnishees, Bargaining Council, etc.).
- Prepare relevant reports.
- Complete, verify and process forms (Provident Fund, UIF, Leave etc)
- Accurate and timeous submission of payroll queries and reports.
- Ensure that leave is accurately and timeously captured.
- Maintain Employee Data (Bank Details, Addresses, etc.)
- Check hours received from sites and import.
- Review payrolls on zero hours, excessive hours, etc.
- Prepare payroll files for HR sign off.
- Maintaining accuracy and integrity of the SAGE People 300 payroll system information
- Tertiary Degree
- Computer literate (MS Office and Advanced Excel)
- Minimum 7 years payroll experience
- SAGE 300 People Knowledge Essential