SENIOR VACANCY EXCLUSIVE TO HEADHUNTERS
Our client in the automotive component manufacturing industry based in Pretoria is currently looking to employ a Production, Control & Logistics Manager.
- Post Graduate degree in Logistics and Supplier Chain or Engineering
- Experience in production in the Automotive Component Sector
- SAP experience.
- English speaking as a minimum.
- Ensure customer satisfaction: supervise day to day activities, anticipate customer requirements and maintain good relationships, manage the launch of new program within the plant.
- Lead the logistics team and set PC&L objectives.
- Ensure adequate staffing, training and development of team members.
- Monitor logistics processes: supervise day to day activities, prepare and propose the Sales and Operations Plan (PIC) to the plant management committee, assure the responsibility of the Master Scheduling Plan (PDP) with Autonomous Production Unit (UAP) managers, improve and enhance performance and relationships of suppliers and logistics partners.
- Monitor logistics performance and implement necessary improvement actions in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production System Efficiency).
- Participate in the development of the Division PC&L network.
As a Manager, you are also required to :
- Secure internal control with the support of finance controller and finance network.
- Abide by the company Code of Management - summarised below:
- Business planning – Setting both short and long term objectives, conduct business with an entrepreneurial mind-set and taking initiatives for business development and value creation in order to become the industry benchmark.
- Business execution – Acting with autonomy and accountability, empowered to act within the scope of responsibility whilst respecting the Company rules, taking ownership for performance and behaving with transparency
- Performance management and people development – Treating people fairly and with respect whilst developing them toward their full potential
- Business ethics – doing business ethically·
- Abide by the Company Code of Ethics. The code is summarised as below:
- Respect for fundamental rights
- Development of economic and social dialogue.
- Development of skills.
- Ethics and business conduct.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.