Leading Automotive client is seeking a candidate to support the IT infrastructure and IT Services within their Plant.
- Responsible for the customization and implementation of local IT systems and processes.
- Assist with second level hardware and software support.
- Responsible for optimizing IT processes to match changing business requirements.
- Support ad hoc IT Projects within the IT department and relevant departments.
- Conducts regular of IT training (business systems) to end users.
- Responsible for problem solving within the IT context.
- Responsible for IT service, advice and support to internal customers, including all end users and plant management.
- Assists in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary.
- Ensure backups of all business data are done regularly and tested in both live and off-line environments.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be in possession of a 4 year National Diploma in Information Technology or Information Systems / Bachelor of Commerce degree in Information Technology.
- At least 5 to 7 years working experience within the IT field. 2 of these years must be at analyst level.
- Microsoft SQL Server and VMWare certified. Not negotiable.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE or MCSD) certified or studying towards to.
- Enterprise resource planning Systems (ERP).
- Just in Time business systems. (JIT)
- Electronic Data Interchange. (EDI)
- Ware-house applications and scanner technologies.
- Microsoft office Suite and Database Technologies.
- JAD (Joint Application Design) and RAD (Rapid Application Development).
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.