We are looking for a qualified IT Technician in the Lynnwood area (Pretoria East).
- 2-3 years’ experience in an IT Technician role
- A+ and N+ Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans (both written and verbal)
- Well organised and have a systematic approach to problem solving
- Have attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Deadline driven
- Perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently without tight supervision with the ability to take initiative
- In-office Helpdesk assistance via telephone, e-mail and remote connections;
- In-office Server maintenance and monitoring as well as administrating critical backup solutions;
- On-site customer and network support for office environments where users make use of MS Office, Pastel, Sage, Quickbooks, VIP etc.
- Install and implement desktop and notebook computers on Windows Active Directory domains;
- Install and implement Windows servers;
- Configuration and deployment of Office 365 Exchange and other solutions;
- Configuration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SQL Server;
- Set up and configure e-mail in Outlook;
- Set up and troubleshooting of printers;
- Set up and troubleshooting of firewalls (Cyberoam, Sophos) and routers (Mikrotik, Hauwei);
- Set up and troubleshooting of wireless networks (Ubiquity);
- Removal of malware and virus infections;
- Assembly and repair of computer, notebook and server hardware;
- Installation of Windows operating systems;
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity problems in internal networks as well as with fibre and wireless service providers
- Install and terminate UTP cabling
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.stonebridgehr.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.