General Employment - Other General Employment
- Gather relevant value adding information on allocated Projects to offer the best possible offer to clients and to execute an informed sales plan.
- Provide after-sales support to clients and sales teams. Get the essential feedback on commissioning from the Technical Sales and Application engineers
- Guide the applications engineers on the process flows and equipment or our product offering
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication and meetings with your teams
- Be involved with client relationship building activities and travelling to sites across the continents to meet or oversee project installations.
- Report on the status of Projects, value, submission process, discounts offered, and potential cash flows
- Follow up on tenders submitted with the assistance of the relevant Sales Representatives
- Driving the entire project process from first contact until the invoicing of the project and from timeto-time commissioning assistance.
- Overview projects management on all projects received
- Reviewing tender proposals
- Project rating and classification and historian building
- Strategic trial process flow approval
- Ensure trial process cycle has been completed for each trial and FAR approved to the company standard
- Review and approve all trial agreement proposals
- Review and Approve FAR’s
- Liaise between Regional Managers and Technical Sales Manager to ensure correct trial action and identify additional steps required to ensure clients are satisfied
- Establish and Mitigate risks involved during trial process
- Review all trials through trial tracker
- Build data base for material performance
- Arrange and track all product to and provide accurate feedback to R&D/Management
- Establish and manage improvement projects to ensure optimal performance of products