Friday, 16 April 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Proactively manage files by following up with clients regarding signature of Wills, trust documents and all issues relating to estate planning as well as assisting with reporting to clients on progress.
- Diary management: proactively set up meetings, internal and external, and prepare relevant documentation.
- Bill in line with the fiduciary services model – work with the Fiduciary billing module on Tyrus, complete the annual trusteeship and trust administration fee sheet, send invoices to clients and timeous debt collection (less than 5% of book sitting at >90 days).
- Fiduciary-only and other FICA compliance and FAIS compliance on trust bank accounts.
- Compliance with all processes, including all measures to protect data security and combat fraud.
- Maintenance of hard files and accurate and timeous scanning of all documentation on Tyrus.
- Consistent and accurate use of the task system on Tyrus, ensuring institutional memory and continuity.
- AGM preparation: arrange, meeting pack, attend to action items, follow up on signed documents.
- Efficiently manage trust bank accounts: administration, reconciliations, compliance documentation.
- Prepare documentation: accurately prepare basic trust documents governing different transactions (trustee resolutions, donation agreements, loan agreements, compliance documents etc.) in compliance with house style and statutory requirements.
- Financial statements and tax returns: liaise with and provide source documents to accountants to ensure timeous preparation of financials and rendering of tax return.
- Liaise with the Master's office and following up on documents to ensure quick turnaround.