University degree, preferably in a numerate subject BSc. or BEng. in Computer Science, or Tertiary qualification in Information Technology ND:IT (NQF 6) or relevant years’ experience and/or technical certification in Cloud DC Environment
5 years’ experience in planning, designing, implementing and/or maintain complex cloud solutions (relevant OEM solutions) in a highly pressurised environment.
• Minimum of 5 years’ full stack (web)development experience on Microsoft and Open Source technologies
• Minimum of 3 years’ system administrative experience
• Minimum of 5 years working experience with Linux, Microsoft or similar (as administrator)
• Minimum of 3 years working in a DevOps/infrastructure engineer role
• 3+ Years of Administration experience with development tools, like build automation, continuous integration, code analysis tools, deployment scripting as well as application and infrastructure monitoring.
• Monitoring Tools like Prometheus, Grafana is essential.
• Huawei Cloud Management Platform and ManageOne is essential.
• Expert in Linux based operating systems.
• Expert in Windows based operating systems.
•OpenStack, Azure and/or oracle cloud experience is an advantage.
•Unix/Linux operating system (including Shell, Perl or Python or Ruby scripting)
•Previous experience in release engineering and/or configuration management
Certification in specialised track based on area/environment
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.