Call Centre/Hearing Hub Assistant Manager
A company situated in Pretoria East, is seeking a Call Centre Assistant Manager with 3 years’ call centre experience and 2 years’ managerial experience to join their team.
Responsible for assisting the Hearing Hub Manager to ensure the optimal functioning of the Hearing Hub and its systems, these responsibilities include daily operations and capacity planning of human resources and physical resources.
Minimum education (essential):
Minimum education (desirable):
• Relevant Management or Call Centre Certifications
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• 3+ years in Call Centres
• 2+ years in Call Centre Management / Supervision
Required nature of experience:
• Team management / supervision
• Customer relations
• Telephonic sales
• Technical support
• Working within a digital environment
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
- CRM system experience (ie Salesforce)
- Telephonic sales experience and high conversion rates
- Excellent English skills with American tonality
- Excellent communication ability and oratorship
- Conflict management
- Video calling experience
- Monitoring and measuring of performance metrics
- Google Suite
• Four shifts a week, Monday to Friday, 15:00 - 02:00
• Examining Information
• Adopting Practical Approaches
• Providing Insights
• Establishing Rapport
• Making Decisions
• Directing People
• Understanding People
• Taking Action
• Interpreting Data
• Interacting with People
• Convincing People
• Articulating Information
• Empowering Individuals
• Showing Composure
• Resolving Conflict
• Thinking Positively
• Meeting Timescales
• Checking Things
• Upholding Standards
• Seizing Opportunities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS & OBJECTIVES
Planning & Reporting 40%
- Liaise with top management to understand and articulate strategic direction for the team itself, as well as for the team’s product and system output.
- Assist in steering Steer the direction of the team by communicating top management’s
the strategy into a workable and efficient plan and presenting assumptions and recommending objectives as required.
- Provide continuous input on improvement of the hearing hub procedures and processes.
- Provide continuous input on improving the client experience and service.
- Responsible to liaise with relevant stakeholders on a frequent basis.
- Assist with compiling and interpreting sales reports and data, and advise on (and implement) midcourse corrections.
- Assist with compiling client retention and satisfaction reports and advising on midcourse corrections.
- Assist with setup and monitoring of management-approved key metrics and performance on each metric within a satisfactory range.
- Assist with reporting on said metrics and performance to management satisfaction.
- Provide support to Responsible for achieving ratings on above mentioned reports within a satisfactory range.
- Provide support to ensure Responsible for ensuring the continuous improvements on said metrics.
- Assist with maintenance of team schedule and asset register
Team Management 25%
- Assist with establishing, improving, and ensuring active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent and proactive feedback.
- Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training, aligned with management’s strategy.
- Assist with active monitoring and reporting of performance of team members with scheduled, regular check ins, performance appraisals and required documentation.
- Monitor and enforce correct use of internal systems.
- Monitor and enforce HIPAA Privacy Requirements.
- Monitor and manage peak times and operational capacity and allocate resources appropriately.
- Provide support in managing e Salesforce CRM and the assignment of tasks, leads and priorities.
- Assist with recruitment to ensure that capacity and resources are recruited and hired
- Assist with Manage relevant HR related processes (ie recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, leave, claims, performance management etc.)
- Assist with enhancing and encouraging a culture of excellent client service.
- Assist with cultivating and maintaining a healthy and effective team culture.
Client Support and Relationship Management 20%
- Assist to manage the ticketing system.
- Handle escalated queries with discretion and efficiency.
- Conduct business in a professional manner when communicating and interacting with
clients to ensure client satisfaction; and encourage same behaviour within the team.
- Provide support to maintain a high ‘customer effort score’ and ‘customer satisfaction rating’ in the Hearing Hub, across the board.
- Provide support to ensure team meets sales targets and KPI’s.
- Assist with evaluating individual and team performance, performing audits on communication logs, emails and call recordings to identify areas for improvement.
Communication Management 10%
- Ensure client interaction logs are kept up to date on Salesforce.
- Ensure communication is ethical and in line with Company Policy and provided training. Ensure other required documents, reports and email accounts are kept up to date and accurate.
Quality Management and Data Security 5%
- Ensure that absolute customer confidentiality and protection of personal information is maintained.
- Maintain client records in accordance with procedures and HIPAA.