Call Centre Agent
A company located in Pretoria East is seeking to employ an energetic and passionate Relationship Manager/Call Centre Agent with 1-3 years' experience within a call centre environment to become a part of their innovative team.
Responsible to conduct telephonic sales as well as handle customer issues pertaining to the sales of hearing aids within the United States market.
The role will include outbound and inbound sales calls (including cold calling) as well as the provision of support queries from customers on the delivery and use of the hearing aids.
In-the-job training will be provided with regards to hearing aids and hearing loss.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum education (essential):
Minimum education (desirable):
Minimum applicable experience (years):
1 - 3 years
Required nature of experience:
- Customer relations
- Telephonic sales
- Call centre
- Technical support
- Cold Calling
- Working within a digital environment
Skills and Knowledge (Essential):
- CRM system experience
- Telephonic sales experience and high conversion rates
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication ability and oratorship
- Conflict management
- Salesforce experience
- Video calling experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Solve problems for end users to get the products working.
- Solve problems as effectively and efficiently as possible in reducing the time spent with each query.
- Manage the ticketing system.
- Escalate queries with discretion.
- Respond to queries and follow up with feedback.
- Conduct business in a professional manner when communicating and interacting with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain a high ‘customer effort score’ by going above and beyond for customers.
- Complete assigned CRM tasks for follow ups and support calls to clients.
- Generate and secure potential revenue by:
- Calling new prospective clients;
- Following up on calls.
- Following up on supplied leads.
- Achieve set goals and targets.
- Upsell additional products to existing clients.
- Keep client interaction logs up to date on Salesforce.
- Report on campaigns (feedback to clients).
- Report to and work with other client relationship managers in the Contact Centre to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain ticketing system.
- Ensure other required documents, reports and email accounts are up to date and accurate.
- Maintain absolute customer confidentiality and protection of personal information.
- Maintain client records in accordance with procedure.
- Working hours:
- Monday to Friday: 15h00 - 02h00
- Working shifts, four working days on, one working day off
R12 500 Basic plus commission