General Employment - Other General Employment
- Identify development markets within the existing market.
- Work together with customers and members of staff in promoting Company values and ethics.
- Get involved in all projects of the organization for the accomplishment of the company’s strategies and goals.
- Ensure prompt reports to Management regarding customer’s response to Company’s products.
- To attract new customers and to grow the business to become profitable.
- To continuously find new customers and also to ensure that the existing customers requirements are being met.
- Prepare a business plan to establish and grow the business.
- To set up the business i.e., dealing with all legal requirements of setting up a business, finding a suitable site, employing of staff members, etc.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business Management/Military Engineering
- An MBA would be advantageous.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record of business development activities.
- Demonstrates independence in action and decision making.
- Must be focused and determined and well organized.
- Requires a “do whatever it takes” commitment to achieve the successes.
- Must be willing to relocate to anywhere in the world and the travel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and challenging situations.
- Must be results driven.
- Must be of high integrity and trustworthy.