Caretaker - Pretoria CBD
Friday, 11 June 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
An opening has become available for a full-time caretaker at a block of flats in Pretoria CBD. Should you be interested in the position, please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements for the position are as follows:
1. The caretaker must be prepared to move to the building (accommodation will be provided);
2. Matric certificate;
3. The incumbent must be computer literate, especially with regards to email; and
4. Basic maintenance skills.
Furthermore, the incumbent should have the following skills:
1. Be able to work as a team;
2. Manage the body corporate employees;
3. Have experience in evaluating employee performance;
4. Deal with conflict between various parties; and
5. Develop and implement an emergency evacuation plan.
Please note that this is a permanent position and the caretaker will need to be available on standby after hours.
Remuneration is set at R5 000.00 per month.
If you haven't received a response by 18 June 2021, please regard your application as unsuccessful.