Our client, a leader in auto manufacturing industry, is currently looking to employ an experienced Wage Clerk.
Minimum requirements include : 5 to 10 years working in a HR environment, performing Wages responsibilities preferably in the automotive industry.
- Weekly payment of all hourly employees
- Ensuring hours, deductions and earnings are accurate and processed accordingly
- Printing and issuing of payslips timeously
- Ensure month end payments are processed and handed to Finance by agreed deadlines
- Various ad hoc HR duties.
- A tertiary qualification in the field of Human Resources ( ND or BTech ) is a basis requirement for this position.
- At least 5 to 10 years working in a HR environment, performing Wages responsibilities preferably in the automotive industry
- Working experience in Time and Attendance modules
- Understanding and knowlegde of various shift patterns relevant to the motor industry and payments related
- Experience with SAGE payroll systems essential
- Computer literacy (MS Word and Excel essential )
- Good decision making and Organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to Detail and accuracy essential
- Impeccable disciplinary and attendance records.
- Great people skills.
- Drivers licence and own transport essential
- Required to work overtime as and when required.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.