Our prominent and much respected client in Port Elizabeth is looking for a Telesales Clerk to reach out to existing and potential customers, nationwide; take incoming orders; and maximize sales.
To interact with customers telephonically, with the purpose of persuading them to purchase the company’s products / services.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- At least 1 year’s telesales experience – FMCG experience would be advantageous!
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette.
- Selling Skills.
- Computer Literate.
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must be confident and driven.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers, nationwide, with the goal of selling the company’s products / services.
- Develop a prospective customers’ contact database and build upon current database.
- Answer incoming phone calls and take daily orders from customers - load onto the computer system.
- Follow up with customers and maintain follow-up procedures correctly.
- Convert leads into sales.
- Prepare quotations for customers as and when required.
- All related Administrative work.
- Promote the brand and act in the best interest of the company.
- Close sales and negotiate around objections.
- Seek out new ideas to generate sales opportunities to meet company targets by upselling and cross selling products.
- Keep and maintain records of daily telesales activities.