Mertech Marine is a proudly South African company and is the only company in the world offering a full “turnkey solution” to recover out-of-service submarine telecommunication cables using its own fleet. The cables recovered are dismantled and recycled in the Mertech Marine factory based in Port Elizabeth.
The company needs the services of a Store Assistant to join their team. The incumbent will be located in Port Elizabeth and report to the Store Manager.
- Receive stock and check against orders
- Packaging of stock according to operational needs
- Issuing of stock
- Assist with stock taking
- Assist driver with collection and sending of stock
- Complete and file all relevant paper work (orders, goods received notes, credit notes etc.)
- Store maintenance and general housekeeping
- Store / Warehouse experience (advantageous)
- Experience in a production / manufacturing environment (advantageous)
- Driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- Fork lift license
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
- Detail oriented
- Reliable / consistent personality
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.