TOP JOB ALERT
Our multi-award winning client, a strategic and dynamic Advertising and Brand Agency, is currently seeking a Senior Conceptual Copywriter, to be based in the friendly coastal city of Port Elizabeth.
Main purpose of the position:
Required to driven and write clear and concise messaging for through- the - line campaigns. Your words will inform and engage with target audiences.
The ideal candidate is a team - spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- Strong conceptual big idea thinker
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative teams to concept big ideas and write copy for key messaging on all campaign deliverables
- Drive brand consistency across all communications
- See projects through the whole creative process
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or communications
- Minimum of six years’ experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Ability to be permanently based in Port Elizabeth is non-negotiable
- Candidates who can start immediately will receive preference. There will be consideration Jan/Feb 2021 start
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work.
Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.