My Client is looking for a experienced Sales & Marketing Consultant: Agriculture
To expand and grow the agriculture segment through pro-active initiatives and excellent service in order to attract and retain clients. Moreover, this includes responsibilities relating to growing markets, servicing existing clients as well as optimal stock management and is done in order to establish and maintain long term client relationships in support of the corporate growth strategy
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Growing agricultural market segment with a strong focus on agricultural business.
- Meeting with potential clients to sell the Company value story and potentially quote on the customer business.
- Negotiating prices with new and existing customers.
- Providing customers with accurately priced quotations and potential end of line solutions based on knowledge of the market.
- Establishes and maintain a productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the agricultural segment.
- Participate in internal and external client reviews.
- Apply for tenders.
- Servicing new and existing clients through regular visits to establish and address their needs by means of questionnaires and forecasts.
- Follow up and following through on required actions from clients.
- Addressing client complaints in a timeous and professional manner. Following the customer complaint procedure for non-conforming products and general courteous conflict resolution.
- Pro-active interaction with various internal stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction and retention of clients in support of long-term business relationships.
- Arranging finance for credit evaluation of potential new customers.
- Ensure that the administration relating to sponsorships and promotions is done to address clients’ needs in a fast and effective manner.
- Ensure that solution requests have been captured into the quote capturing system correctly and that the correct pricing is requested.
- Obtaining quotes for new customers to address clients’ needs in a fast and effective manner.
- Establishing, promoting, and strengthening the Company signature brand through various mediums to improve the position and image of the company.
- Manage and monitor stock to keep stock turnaround times as low as possible.
- Ensure that stock that was ordered is delivered within a predetermined time.
- Implement strategies to address non-adherence to said time schedule.
- Ensure that no unnecessary cash is locked up in stock.
- Co-ordination of new product trials by identifying a relevant client requirement and acting with the development team and production team to ensure customer realisation.
- Reporting the trial information from a sales perspective to the internal development team.
- Taking the development team report and relaying this information to the customer to complete and gauge the best solution for the customer
- Receive 4-12 week forecasts from customers.
- Process and interpret the information.
- Prepare a monthly sale forecast accordingly to ensure sufficient and correct paper availability.
- Ensuring the monthly forecasts for customers are completed timeously to ensure paper forecasts are close to required consumption.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Relevant Qualification highly advantageous
- Minimum 3 years Marketing and Sales experience in the Agricultural Industry (NOT NEGOTIABLE)