Our client in the pharmaceutical industry based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ a Receiving Clerk.
Main purpose of the position:
- Ensure that stock received is efficiently and effectively channeled to warehouse.
- Grade 12/ Matric
- 2-4 years experience in a pharmaceutical warehouse environment.
- Receive stock from the supplier and check stock in.
- Distribute all stock from the point of receiving at bulk storage area to mini storage and warehouse areas or fridges.
- Monitor all activities, processes and functions within the receiving department.
- Liaise with customer credit department aspect by monitoring complaints, claims, credits are timeously responded to.
- Liaise with the Procurement Department with regard to queries received and follow up on responses
- Monitor and follow up with the suppliers on credit returns i.e. expired stock, product complaints and errors, shortages etc.
- Monitor the Booking outs of stock by raising claims with suppliers, reps or agencies.
- Participate in the weekly or annual stock take activities for the entire warehouse.
- Monitor and control online credits i.e. the frozen products report.
- Monitor and control the Booking-in and booking-out of missing or found stock items.
- Investigate stock discrepancies.
- Oversee and be responsible for good housekeeping of work area.
- Comply with OSHACT.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.