Team Headhunters is looking for a young, vibrant and dynamic Digital Media Coordinator to develop, implement, track, optimize and manage their digital marketing campaigns across all digital media channels. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
- Degree in Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing (minimum 3 years in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience leading SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and / or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, Web-Analytics & Conversion Optimization marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, maintain and grow our social media presence across all channels.
- Maintain and update the company website, including tracking and recording all website statistics.
- Plan and manage digital media budgets.
- Video Editing.
- Manage electronic newsletters.
- Content creation - write short and long form content for emails, articles, social media.
- Drive traffic and conversion through content marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.