Warehouse and Receiving
Bizcraft Recruitment Solutions
Thursday, 02 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- To adhere to all company food safety and environmental rules, policies, procedures and practices
- Participate in management system programs
- Understand the companies hazards and risks associated with activities
- Report any unsafe acts and conditions to supervisors/ Managers
- Responsible to ensure waste separation is practiced as required
- Report any non-conformity or potential non-conformity to the Management
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Ensure integrity of finished goods stored in warehouse
- Ensure maximum space utilization by proper storage techniques.
- Ensure proper process followed when receiving customer units on site
- Ensure proper process followed when receiving raw material/consumables
Please send a mail to email@example.com to receive application details.