Established concern based in Pietermaritzburg is seeking a Sales Rep with a strong confident personality.
- Customer Service:
- Receipt of customer orders; either direct from customers or via sales rep.
- Ensure correct details and prices on customer’s order
- Liaise with Rep or Management, as required, to ensure correct details on the order
- Advise Rep / customer if any incorrect details, stock-outs, first determine from the Buyer likely eta.
- Create sales order and backorder if necessary.
- Thereafter to monitor and take responsibility of the sales order through the picking, invoicing and dispatch to customer process
- The above to comply with timeline standards to meet customer expectation.
- Internal sales and co-ordination:
- Answer customers telephone queries as to price, eta’s and product information (if possible)
- To help and act as your nominated Reps internal co-ordinator – to help on stock, and delivery eta’s.
- To help and serve cash customers as and when required
- Speak and write in English, Afrikaans – also in Zulu would be an advantage
- Fully conversant and experienced with Evolution
- Understands the agricultural industry / knowledge of animal health.
If you meet all of the above, please send your CV to email@example.com Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.