Our client is looking for a Control Engineer (Coil Coating) to join their team.
The requirements for the position include:
- BSc/B.Tech engineering degree preferably in Electrical Light Current, electronic or electro-mechanical engineering,
- At least five years’ experience in a heavy process manufacturing environment,
- Experience working on advanced control systems,
- A high degree of computer literacy, including experience in the use of development and application tools and statistical process control,
- PLC/DCS experience, or experience in other types of real-time controllers, including knowledge of and expertise in the maintenance of control systems.
- Knowledge of structured programming languages such as Ladder logic
- Ability to adapt to various situations in a pressurized environment
- An analytical, innovative, and hands-on work style and ability to interact with a diverse, multi-skilled team.
Please send CVs to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.