Duties and responsibilities for this role would include:
- Receiving instructions from various banks to attend to the registration of mortgage bonds, including extensive experience with Storedoc
- Preparing various transfer, bond and related conveyancing documents independently
- Contacting and liaising with clients, municipalities, SARS, managing agents, banks and attorneys
- Attending to the collection of costs from clients
- Compiling and amending documents for lodgement and registration
- Attending to the deeds office process and the bank's processes to successfully register transactions
- Attending to all financial aspects of all transactions, including final accounts
- Preparing debit notes, credit notes and other accounting queries.
- Matric / National Diploma or equivalent
- 8 - 12 years experience working as an Agency Paralegal in a Conveyancing department
- Experience with Storedoc and extensive experience with the registration of home loan bonds
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of the full spectrum of conveyancing transactions is essential.