Our client, a marketing and design company in Paarl, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join their creative team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- A relevant qualification or Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary: R10 000 – R15 000 per month.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.