Our client, a marketing and design company in Paarl, is looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager / Client Manager to join their team.
- Manage onboarding of clients.
- Meet clients.
- Set scope of projects and quote accordingly.
- Assigning tasks.
- Manage staff workflow.
- Set deadlines.
- Manage task calendar.
- Ensure systems are followed.
- Ensure deliverables are met according to brief document.
- Manage client expectations.
- Client communication.
- Answer all incoming communications for the company.
- Update clients on progress (online tracking).
- Ensure payment process is followed.
- Account managing.
- Sending quotes / invoices.
- Recording invoices.
- Recording expenses.
- Balance wave with bank account.
- Report on progress and workflow and weekly meetings.
- A relevant qualification or Degree will be an advantage.
- 3 or more years of working experience in a similar position.
- Marketing Project Managers do not just organize the tasks related to a campaign.
- They decide which tasks are most important based on the size, scope, and timeliness of each task.
- This requires good prioritization skills to arrange tasks in the most efficient manner.
Decision making skills:
- Organizing and prioritizing all the tasks related to a campaign.
- Requires the ability to make quick decisions.
- Marketing Project Managers also call upon their decision-making skills when figuring out which employee is best suited for which task.
- Marketing Project Managers call upon their analytical skills when creating the content calendar for a marketing campaign.
- They research relevant keywords and trending topics for the client’s industry, and then use said research to generate content concepts.
Project management skills:
- This may seem obvious, but Marketing Project Managers must have project management skills.
- This means understanding theories of project management, as well as understanding how to put those theories into action.
- This skill set is used in virtually everything Marketing Project Managers do.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary: R10 000 – R16 000 per month.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.