Polymer Sales Engineer that will be based in Johannesburg, travelling to sell Teflon™, Plasma Coatings, Diamant coatings and extensive refurbishment services into multiple areas and industries. Appropriate training will be provided. Package is highly competitive with a substantial commission-based part.
- Gauteng based
- Minimum 5 years previous work experience as a sales engineer, preferred 10 years sales experience.
- Previous experience in the bakery, food processing or bakeware manufacture industries would be advantageous.
- Teflon™ coatings experience
- Must have substantial knowledge and experience in
- Working with manufacturing plants
- Microsoft Office
- Technical sales
- Reports directly to the MD
- Need to be able to operate largely independently
- Must be able to manage customers from quote to payment cycle.
- Develop sales plan and review weekly with MD.
- Achieve agreed sales target (Agreed with MD)
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Prepare quotes, within 24 hours of receiving the enquiry, in the company format.
- Give timeous and proper feedback to customers on delivery dates etc.
- Remains current in terms of all technologies relevant to the industry.