We are recruiting for a seasoned Fullstack Software Developer to join our JSE listed client. The successful candidate is expected to design, build code, implement and support the solution as specified within the project plan and accordance with the defined business needs
Primary Responsibilities for the Role (not limited to):
Technical analysis & design
- Analyse system requirements to provide work estimates
- Translate the logical designs into physical designs and detailed programs designs, considering the agreed standards, the target environments infrastructure and architecture, performance requirements and external integrations;
- Liaise with the system development team or support consultants on the development of enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil the requirements;
Support and development
- Creates logical and innovative solutions to complex requirements. Understanding of working as part of a project team;
- Create and amend programs in accordance with the design, agreed development standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered solution;
- Construct, interpret and execute system and program test plans to verify correct operation of completed systems;
- Plan, design and conduct test of program; correcting errors and re-test to achieve an error free result.
- Create test cases and test reports and work with QA team to validate the data and scenarios.
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation of solutions designed and developed.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems) / BCom (Information Systems) / National Diploma in IT/and or equivalent qualification;
- Professional Qualifications Level 5;
- Microsoft Certified would be an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years SQL development experience;
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in coding complex algorithms, which includes SQL, UDF’s, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, ETL, UDF’s and other T-SQL Querying;
- Have a roadmap in certifications for Microsoft.
- Experience in analysing data and performing complex data manipulation using Microsoft SQL.
- An understanding of relational database structures.
- Must have 4-5 years’ experience using Microsoft SQL Server;